Saturday, July 18, 2009

Firenze Night Time


So we decided to get all dressed up and go out tonight, after our long perfect naps and a shower. Well I showered.
Today was a gorgeous day! The wind was blowing and it was actually cool, I could have used a light jacket.
ANYWAYS, we got all dressed up with cute clothes, fixed our hair, and our make up and headed out to find some dinner. We found this cute hole in the wall italian restaurant and decided to check it out, it was reasonably priced and no cover charge. Alright!

So I get spaghetti alla carbanara (wonderfful) and Andrea gets grilled chicken with french fries. Don't hate me, I did get a glass of wine which was awesome by the way. So the weather is beautiful, we're very refreshed from our awesome naps, and eating great food (best meal we've had). Life is good.

So after our meal, we get up and walk to get some gelato, yummy tiramisu gelato. Then walk back to our room. Tomorrow we leave for Venezia, I'm very excite. Don't know if we will have internet, so if we don't blog for a while don't freak out.

I have 288 dollars left to spend, plus 20 euro I already have. It's all me money too, food and whatever else I want (like those cute wedge shoes in Rome). I think I'll make it.

Andrea is dancing.

Buona Notte!

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment